Don’t let hot summer temperatures get you down in the Beehive State. These luxury RV resorts in Utah are some of the coolest destinations to beat the heat. Whether you’re an RVing family traveling with kids and pets, or a solo RVer on the go, if you’re more into glamping than camping, these five star RV resorts near Zion, Arches, and Canyonlands National Park should be on your itinerary.
Start your Utah canyon country adventure in style at this luxury RV resort in Utah’s most popular vacation area. Zion River Resort is a kid and pet-friendly park with a nice blend of five star RV amenities and natural scenery to explore.
Luxury RV camping amenities at Zion River Resort include:
- Cool grassy campsites and long, spacious pull-throughs
- Social hall, game room and activity area
- Business center, computer and printer
- Free high-speed internet
- Heated swimming pool and spa
- Gazebo-style community kitchen
- Off-leash dog area and poop park
- Convenience store and gift shop
- Coin-operated laundry facilities
- On-site mining sluice with sandbags
- Playground with swings and climbing wall
- Ice Cream Shop during spring and summer
- Private restrooms with shower and toilet
- 14-passenger shuttle bus to Zion: March to October (restrictions apply during COVID)
Paved sites, nice pool and spa area. General store was convenient, with quick items you might need. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Had shuttle service to Zion. Lousy Verizon connection. Grocery store and gas about 7 miles away. Zion was about 15 miles away. Definitely would stay again. Have a great snowbird program.@SCSutter, CampgroundReviews.com×
Headed to Arches or Canyonlands National Parks? Can’t wait to go ATVing around Moab? Then you can’t get any closer to the fun at this luxury RV park in the heart of Utah’s off-road mecca. Moab’s five star RV resort gives eager RV explorers a great place to relax with full-service amenities like:
- Three types of spacious RV sites
- Heated Pool and Hot Tub
- Luxury bathrooms and showers
- Pickleball Court
- Two off leash enclosed dog parks
- Conference center
Our site, M27, level, large enough to park a vehicle in front and behind the 5ver with space leftover. I believe this site was privately owned and well landscaped with a home-style outdoor dining set on an ample concrete patio. FHU, high water pressure, Verizon hotspot and resort wifi worked well. Many cable channels. We enjoyed walking our old dog around a lovely freshwater pond with fish, and there were two fenced-in dog parks.@KathyMcP, CampgroundReviews.com
St. George is a destination for any RVer who loves the outdoors. This tourist town is especially appealing to active travelers. It’s ground zero for a variety of famous St. George races. If you’re a runner, biker, or other kind of road racer, come relax after a tough competition at MacArthur’s Temple View Resort.
This luxury RV resort in Utah is more than a place to park your rig. MacArthur’s is proof that sometimes you can have it all in your travels.
Things to love about this five star resort in Utah incudes:
- Large, spacious RV sites
- The pool and jacuzzi are large and sparkling clean
- A fitness center is ready for your workouts
- The relaxing lounge and entertainment center
- And they’ve got you covered with wifi hotspots for internet use
- It’s also walking distance to a dog park, running and biking paths, food, and fun in downtown St. George
We had a pull thru site very level gravel site with wifi, water and electrical. Staff was very friendly and welcoming! No shade and it was very hot out. Didnt get a chance to use the pool or restrooms but site and surrounding area was very clean.@QueenMom, CampgroundReviews.com
Want to get in on a secret? Be one of the first RVers to experience one of the newest luxury RV resorts in Utah! Settler’s Point Luxury RV Resort is now accepting reservations (even though it’s not quite finished with construction). And why not? The park is in a perfect spot, located just north of St. George and easy driving distance to Bryce and Zion National Parks, Red Cliffs Natural Conservation Area, Snow Canyon State Park and so many other iconic outdoor attractions.
The resort is nearing completion on all park features. Meanwhile, the park’s large, full-hookup sites are ready for your luxury RV. Upon arriving you’ll still smell fresh paint on guest amenities like:
- Crystal clear swimming pool and jacuzzi
- Large dog park with water features and grass
- Full service business center and library
- Pickleball, cornhole, and basketball courts
- Relaxing clubhouse with indoor activities for adults and kids
I debated how to rate this RV park as its still under construction. When done, it will definitely be able to claim luxury thats in its title … Good, peaceful views. Quiet. Near freeway but far enough away to not hear any road noise. The camp hosts are wonderful and did everything they could to make our stay great … We definitely are looking forward to coming here again once its complete. Its going to be a fabulous RV park.@DrM Traveler, CampgroundReviews.com
Find More Five Star RV Resorts in Utah and Beyond
Don’t leave your summer RV destinations to chance or you might melt in the summer heat. Consult with RVers like you who want to experience the finest luxury RV resorts in Utah and beyond. You’ll find your tribe at CampgroundReviews.com.