If you’ve gone camping this year, you know RVing is growing more popular every year. RV manufacturers are responding to the growth, with a wider selection of 2023 Class A motorhomes under $200k. Today we show you three of our favorite budget-friendly RVs for aspiring adventurers. When you’re looking for the freedom to travel while also controlling your RV travel expenses, all of these can meet those needs.
Our Favorite 2023 Class A Motorhomes Under $200k
Visit any RV dealer right now and you’ll see a huge variety of 2023 Class A motorhomes rolling onto dealer floors. All have unique floor plans, appliances, and important details like mobile RV workspaces. But one thing that they all have in common is there’s an affordable rig for every Class A buyer’s price point. Here are three of our favorite examples of 2023 Class A motorhomes under $200k.
Holiday Rambler 2023 Admiral
The 2023 Holiday Rambler Admiral is a great first motorhome for new RVers and full-time RVers on a budget. It’s the most affordable Class A motorhome from Holiday Rambler, but that’s not the only thing that makes it awesome. Even the smallest Admiral floorplan size comes complete with:
- The gas powered motorhome comes with a Ford 7.3L V8 engine with 350 Horsepower / 468 lb. ft. Torque for mountain touring ease.
- Choose one of four different lengths from 28 to 33-feet long
- The 8,000-pound tow hitch lets you bring a family toad along for the ride.
- All the comforts of home are included, like a residential refrigerator, 50″ exterior LED television with entertainment center, comfy king bed, and a Hide-A-Loft™ electric drop down bed for extra guests.
Thor Motorcoach 2023 A.C.E.
If you’re like many RVers, you want to bring pets along on every adventure. With a Thor 2023 A.C.E., no pet is left behind. And the starting price of $185,850 gives you plenty of kibble left to spoil your fur kid. But that’s not the only reason why you need this pet-friendly RV that’s kind to the budget, too.
- 84-in interior ceiling height
- Double door refrigerator
- King size bed with 12V Outlet for CPAP machine
- Winegard® ConnecT™ WiFi Extender +4G
- Pull-out pet Kibble Station™ with FDA-approved pet bowl liner
- PetLink™ multi-purpose tie-down and easy to clean residential vinyl flooring.
- Bird’s Eye Window™ just for pets!
Winnebago 2023 Vista
Want one of the best motorhome lengths for new or experienced RVers? The Vista® 29V Class A gas coach is your rig. You can visit nearly any national park campground or RV resort in style, with a family-friendly motorhome that comfortably sleeps 5 and includes features such as:
- Ford F53 chassis, with a 7.3L Ford free breathing two valve PFI V8 engine (350 hp)
- improved suspension packages for superior ride and handling
- Factory installed tow package, 5,000 lb with 500 lb vertical tongue weight
- 13,500 BTU high efficiency ducted dual air conditioners
- 5,500 watt CumminsOnan generator, and 50 AMP electrical service
- Exterior “Tailgate Package” with refrigerator, 3 drawer cabinet, LED lights, Quick Connect LP hose, sink, wall mounted bottle opener, garbage bag holder, paper towel holder
Jayco 2023 Precept
Sleep up to nine campers in the Jayco 2023 Precept mid-sized gas motorhome. Available in lengths from 33 to 38 feet long, this residential-style RV has all of the great luxury diesel pusher features without the huge price tag. Enjoy a 2023 Class A motorhome under $200,000 with standard features like:
- 7.3L V-8 350 HP engine with 468 ft.-lb. torque
- 6-speed automatic TorqShift® transmission with overdrive and tow haul mode
- 5,000 lb. rear hitch receiver with dual connector and 7-pin plug
- Entrance door with industry’s largest travel-view window
- Heated holding tanks (12V pads)
- 84 in. interior ceiling height with padded vinyl ceiling
- High-intensity recessed LED ceiling light
- Hardwood cabinet doors and drawers
- 30,000 BTU auto-ignition ducted furnace
- Electric fireplace (34B, 34G, 36C)
- Residential refrigerator
- Furrion® all-in-one cooktop and oven
- Residential-size microwave
Manufacturers Meet RVers Needs in 2023
If there’s one thing that RV manufacturers do exceptionally well, it’s meeting the needs of RVers looking for budget-friendly motorhomes, trailers, truck campers, and campervans. Makers are able to meet tight budget more than ever in 2023. These are just a few examples of 2023 Class A motorhomes under $200k. Find many more affordable motorhomes by visiting a 2023 RV show, or stopping by your nearest RV dealer.