Reach RV owners through Let’s RV
- Immediacy — Get your message out TODAY, not several months from now. From a magazine’s advertising deadline date until the issue arrives in mailboxes can take as long as seven to eight weeks. At www.letsrv.com, from the moment we receive ad materials until the message begins appearing online can take as little as seven to eight minutes.
- Flexibility — Change your message as frequently as you’d like, or start and stop your campaign to capitalize on key events or prime selling opportunities. At Let’s RV, same day changes are the norm.
- Cost efficiency — Compared to websites, magazines are extremely costly to produce. Online advertising costs much less, allowing you to get far more exposure for the same amount of money.
- Much greater viewership — A magazine ad may be seen once by every person on the circulation list. Flip the page and the message is gone until the next magazine comes out. In the RV industry, most consumer magazines have 50,000 possible viewers once every month or so. Advertising with Let’s RV allows you to tap into thousands of opportunities for exposure every day on our website and in our newsletters
- Message frequency — Which is more effective in building a brand; one print ad published seven times over seven months, or 100,000-plus online ad impressions every 30 days?
Since its inception, Let’s RV has revolutionized the RV owners and potential buyers consume information about the RV industry and the RV lifestyle. Our goal is to aggregate the best information on the web onto one central location to make it easy and convenient for people to learn about the RV lifestyle and how to make it better. By utilizing a stable of engaging bloggers and reviewers, Let’s RV will not shy away from tackling important issues that readers care about. And, we always give readers an opportunity to sound off on any issue or propose their own solutions to tricky problems — without having an editorial gatekeeper determine if the comment is “worthy” of publication. Let’s RV was founded by RV owners to provide a service to RV owners. Our bloggers and reviewers use RVs, if not daily, then at least 60 days a year. When it comes to finding honest information concerning RV owners and the RV lifestyle, it will be hard to beat the reach and impact of Let’s RV.