From the bloggers at Travel With Kevin and Ruth.
This post was going to be our April expense report. But I figured it would be much more useful to detail how much we spent, and on what…during our entire 7 months away.
Our regular readers know what we did all winter, but for the benefit of anybody new here, let me refresh your memories with the highlights…
- Flight from Regina to Ottawa and return.
- Drive the motorhome from Regina to Mexico.
- Flight from Mexico City to Colombia and return.
- Six weeks exploring Colombia.
- Three months exploring Mexico.
- Drive from Mexico to Los Angeles.
- Two weeks exploring Southern California.
- Drive from Los Angeles to Saskatchewan.
This was our most expensive winter yet, coming in at $11,000.
To read the full story by Travel With Kevin and Ruth, click here.