From the bloggers at The Fun Times Guide.
It’s been said that most RVs off the lot are decorated “early ugly.”
For that (and other) reasons, lots of people remodel their RVs. Some take on a different remodeling project each year. Others tackle it all at once with a complete RV overhaul. I’ve actually done one of each.
Generally, the idea is to modernize outdated furnishings and optimize the placement of things onboard your RV to give it a more cozy, updated look and feel.
According to The RV Makeover Bible, the 5 most commonly performed remodeling projects are:
- Replacing or upgrading the flooring
- Reupholstering the furniture
- Upgrading the window treatments
- Painting or wallpapering the walls
- Replacing the dinette with a table and set of chairs
To read the full story by The Fun Times Guide, click here.