From the bloggers at The Fit RV.
Here’s our first look at Pleasure-Way’s newest model, the Plateau XL TB. We caught this one at the RVIA show in Louisville at what we think was its debut!
The Plateau XL is Pleasure-Way’s wide-body model, built on the Sprinter chassis. The TB, or Twin Bed, is the second floor plan of that model. We didn’t have the opportunity to do a full-on review of this one, because the RVIA show is a pretty busy place, but very quickly, here are a few of the things we really liked about it:
- This model has no slides! The designers at Pleasure-Way have clearly torn the fabric of the space-time continuum to create that much space in that small of a footprint.
- The design of the full dry bath is up to Pleasure-Way’s typical standard of bathroom awesomeness.
- The rear living space is about the most spacious you’ll find. The windows on 3 sides give it a very open feeling.
- USB and power outlets are put where you need them: by the beds and in the work areas.
- Large exterior storage compartments.
To read the full story by The Fit RV, click here.