From RVing With Pleasure, the official blog of Pleasureland RV Center:
Huddling around a campfire with your friends and family is always fun, but campfire games make it even more enjoyable. These five campfire games are fun for all ages, and they don’t require any accessories, so you can play them whether you’re tent camping or at the RV park with your motorhome.
1. Name That Tune — This game is simple, and it’s even more fun if you have a musician in your group of campers. Have your musician begin playing a song or play the beginning of a song on your phone or MP3 player. The first person to guess the name of the tune wins a point, and the person with the highest number of points at the end of the game wins.
2. Telephone — Telephone is a game that always ends in a lot of laughs. Start with one person in your group and have them think of a phrase. The phrase is then whispered from one person to another around the campfire. The last person will then recite the final phrase. Hint: It is often much different than the original.
3. The No Game — The No Game is played by forbidding everyone at your campfire to say the word “no.” Campers can ask each other questions and make comments to get each other to say the word. Each person who says “no” is eliminated, and the last person standing wins.
4. Charades — Charades is a campfire game guaranteed to make you laugh. Have one person come up with a topic and attempt to act it out. The first person to guess correctly wins.
5. Pass the Ghost Story — It’s not a campfire without a ghost story. Have one player start the ghost story with one sentence then let every person in the circle add a sentence. Make it around your circle at least twice before finishing the story.
Before you hit the road this camping season, don’t forget to stop in and see us at your one-stop RV shop — PleasureLand RV Center in Minnesota. Click here for more information.