FAIRFAX, Va. — The RV Dealers Association will honor RV brands built by 15 manufacturers with its Quality Circle Award in Louisville, Ky., Dec. 1, just prior to the opening of the National RV Trade Show.
These brands/manufacturers received at least 15 dealer responses and scored 80 percent or above in overall dealer satisfaction in the association’s 21st Annual Dealer Satisfaction Index (DSI) survey.
“The DSI Quality Circle Award recognizes RV brands that dealers tell us are doing a superior job with their overall approach to building products and supporting dealers. Their focus on quality allows us to provide our customers with a great overall RV experience,” said RVDA Chairman of the Board John McCluskey, of Florida Outdoors RV Center in Stuart, Fla.
The towable RV manufacturers/brands receiving awards are (in alphabetical order by manufacturer):
- Forest River (Rockwood travel trailers and fifth wheels/Rockwood Roo expandables)
- Grand Design (Momentum, Reflection, Solitude)
- Gulf Stream (Innsbruck/Amerilite/Conquest/Kingsport)
- Heartland (Big Country/Elk Ridge, Big Horn/Silverado, Cyclone/Road Warrior/Torque, North Trail/Wilderness, Prowler/Resort, Sundance/Gateway, Trail Runner/Fairfield)
- Jayco (camping trailers, Eagle, Jay Feather, Jay Flight, White Hawk)
- Keystone (Bullet/Premier, Cougar/X-lite, Hideout/Energy/Retreat, Montana/Big Sky/High Country/Mountaineer, Outback/Terrain, Passport/Elite, Raptor/Carbon, Springdale/Summerland/Residence, Sprinter)
- KZ (Sportsmen/Sportsmen Classic, Spree/Spree Escape/Spree Connect)
- Open Range
- Prime Time (Avenger, Crusader/Sanibel, LaCrosse/Tracer, Spartan)
The motorized RV brands/manufacturers receiving awards are (in alphabetical order):
- Jayco/Entegra Coach
- Leisure Travel Vans/Triple E RV
- Tiffin Motor Homes
- Winnebago/Itasca/Winnebago Touring Coach.
In addition, two manufacturers will be recognized with a DSI Honorable Mention Award, with scores of 80 percent or above in overall dealer satisfaction from 10 to 14 responding dealers. They are Lance Camper Manufacturing and Newmar.
When rating their brands/manufacturers, RVDA asks dealers to express, confidentially, their level of satisfaction on eight core issues:
- Sales support
- Sales territory
- Vehicle design
- Vehicle reliability/quality
- Competitive price/value
- Parts support
- Dealership warranty support
- Overall dealer communications
A total of 423 dealers from the United States and Canada responded to the DSI survey this year and provided 2,386 brand ratings, an average of 5.6 per dealer.
RVDA is the national association representing RV retailers. The association’s members include RV dealers, RV rental operators, and RV after market sales and service locations.
RVDA of Canada is a national, volunteer federation of provincial and regional RVDA associations which exists to protect and promote the interests and welfare of RV Dealers across Canada in order to enable the industry to maximize its potential.
SOURCE: RV Dealers Association press release