From the bloggers at Rolling in a RV.
Henry and Sariah Wheeler bought this 75 acre farm in 1887 and raised crops and animals for their own use. Their son, Henry Jr., and his family moved to the farm in 1930 to take care of Henry after Sariah died.
Henry Jr. started a dairy and also cut and stored ice to sell in the summer.
To read the full story by Rolling in a RV, click here.