From the bloggers at Rolling in a RV.
In 1869, when the transcontinental railroad line was completed, Ogden, Utah was chosen as the hub for travel in the Intermountain West. The 1924 Spanish Colonial Revival style building was the third station, built after the first one proved to be too small and the second one was damaged in a fire.
Passenger service was discontinued in 1977 and the city leased the building for use as a museum.
The website claims that they have four museums but in actuality it’s one museum with four sections.
To read the full story by Rolling in a RV, click here.