From the bloggers at Rolling in a RV.
This scenic, rural section is perfect for a Sunday drive!
Whitehall Mercantile started it’s life as a general store and post office and now is packed with antiques and Route 66 souvenirs.
Paris Springs Junction isn’t even a dot on the map but it’s the home of a favorite 66 stop the Gay Parita Sinclair Station. The original station, built in the 1930s, was owned by Gay and Fred Mason until it burned down in 1955. Gary Turner and his wife, Lena bought the property, rebuilt the gas station and filled it with a collection of old cars and signs.
To read the full story by Rolling in a RV, click here.