From the bloggers at Roadtreking.
As we wait to set off on our next Roadtreking trip, I’m thinking about all the things I like about this small motorhome lifestyle we have embraced.
Here’s a quick list:
- Waking up to sunlight streaming around the edges of the shades of our Roadtrek and the smell of that first cup of coffee brewing as I start the day.
- The first peek out the window at our surroundings. We boondock a lot so often, it’s wildlife I see. I love to sip that coffee and quietly watch the world wake up.faforites
- The smell of bacon frying as I start to make breakfast on the picnic table outside.
- Taking Tai for his morning walk in a new campground or forest.
- Walking with Jennifer, exploring our surroundings, hand-in-hand
- Doing my morning blog work from a campchair next to the Roadtrek.
To read the full story by Roadtreking, click here.