From the bloggers at Roadtreking
A Vegan Thanksgiving that is healthy and tasty!
Bake: 450 degrees for 25 – 35 minutes on lower rack of the oven. Check and stir every 5-10 minutes.
- 1 head of cauliflower, break into 8 cauliflower crowns
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 onion, chopped into 3 large pieces
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 onion, diced
- 4 oz. mushrooms, diced
- 4 sage leaves
- 4 thyme sprigs
- 4 rosemary sprigs
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon red pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 cups vegetable broth or stock
To read the full story by Roadtreking, click here.