From the bloggers at Roadtreking.
We’re all constantly seeing it – some really bad RV drivers are out there with us on the road.
But as our guest on this week’s Roadtreking podcast tells us, we needn’t be among the offenders.
In fact, Mark Polk, publisher of RVEducation101.com – which also just launched an RV education app for iOS and Android – has all kinds of great tips to help drive an RV like a pro. Among other things, Mark helps us understand:
- Where most RV dangers come from
- How to turn properly
- How to maneuver around gas pumps – one of the most frequent accidents for RVers
- Proper use of driving mirrors for RVs
- How to guard against sway and the push-effect that comes when you are passed by big trucks
- The rookie mistakes most new RVers make
To read the full story by Roadtreking, click here.