From the bloggers at Roadtreking.
Enjoy freshly prepared bread while on your next RV camping trip. Bring along a box of Hot Roll mix and a few other ingredients!
- 1 package Pillsbury Hot Roll mix
- 1 cup hot water (120 degrees, warm to touch but not boiling)
- 4 oz. grated cheddar cheese
- 1 1/4 cup sliced onions
- 2 green onions, chopped (use both green and white of the onion)
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/3 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/3 teaspoon dried tarragon
To read the full story by Roadtreking, click here.