From the bloggers at Roadtreking.
As warm weather returns, this is again the time for a semiannual spike in carbon monoxide deaths and propane issues for RVers.
Here’s some examples over the past few years: At a KOA in Nashville, a couple was found dead in their RV by relatives who drove to the campground after not being able to reach them for several days. Carbon monoxide poisoning was the cause, said authorities, caused by a their propane burner.
To read the full story by Roadtreking, click here.