From the bloggers at Roadtreking.
Top 10 Reasons to Visit the Roadtrek Factory in Kitchener, Ontario, Canada
10. You get greeted by a sign in the parking lot that says “Welcome Home”.
9. You are greeted warmly by everyone. They make you feel included.
8. The tour of the factory is free and you get to wear cool glasses.
7. You are treated like royalty.
6. You get to meet Leo, Matt, Norm and the rest of the gang.
5. You get to see the original Class B that started this whole thing.
4. You know your Roadtrek is in good hands.
3. You get to see the new lithium batteries and try to get a handle on why they might be important to your future Class B experience.
2. Hopefully you leave with an understanding about what a special little rolling home you have.
1. You get to meet Jim Hammill.
To read the full story by Roadtreking, click here.