This easy-off I-84 campground is connected to a fuel station and full service convenience store. It even has a little fast food grill, that will deliver fresh pizza or hot sandwiches to your site. We had just gone shopping or when would have been tempted to try it.
When you enter, you pass this metal dragon that is plumped with propane, and I think he can breathe fire.
A staff member led us to our site with his golf cart. On the far side of the park is a city park on the Snake River. An RVer could carry a kayak right from their site to the water. The city park has a fishing area, boat ramp, and floating dock. I would think the river is too here swift for swimming.
The grass in the RV park is well watered and the hookups are in good condition. Each pull-through site has a grassy area and was level. For the price, this is one of the most full-service and clean RV parks we have ever been to, with the added benefit of being on the Snake River.
- Easy-off Interstate 84 in eastern Idaho
- Has fuel stations, trucking fueling area
- Full-service convenience store with food, gifts and coffee
- Convenience store has little grill, and will deliver food right to your site.
- Full hookups
- Wide roads
- All sites are pull-through and level
- River view from some areas of the campground
- River walk and large play field
- Boat ramp in connecting city park
- Internet speed test – Verizon was 8 mbs download and 3 mbs upload
- You will see some older rigs that are not moved often
- Pool was closed in May
- Some freeway noise
Price: $31 for full-hookups with Good Sam discount
Village of Trees RV Resort
274 Idaho Hwy. 25
Declo, ID 83323(800) 777-9121