This easy-off-freeway campground is on Interstate 15, about three hours south of Salt Lake City in the small town of Beaver, Utah.
We arrived after 6 p.m., and there was a staff member working to assign us a site. It is an older park, and likely was a KOA at one time. The pull-through sites are gravel and fairly level, with a grass strip on one side, and another rig on the other.
The sites and overhanging trees were a little tighter than we like, but doable. There was a little road noise, but we were near the front. The power pedestals were older. We didn’t try the bathrooms. Overall, it was a good overnight park, but nothing to write home about.
- Very easy to get off Interstate 15, located about halfway from Las Vegas to Salt Lake City
- Same exit has fuel stations
- Full hookups
- Many pull-through sites and all are level
- Mountain view from some areas of the campground
- Play field
- Cute little playground for younger kids
- Verizon Internet speed tested at 7 mbs download, 13 mbs upload
- Many messy long term campers
- Pool was closed in May
- Some freeway noise
- Older electrical hookups
- No website
Average price: $33 for full hookups
1603 S Campground Rd.
Beaver, UT 84713