Combining everyday comfort with off-road ruggedness, the Opus Camper can follow people anywhere, enabling them to create unforgettable memories wherever adventure takes them, the release noted.
“Opus is the definition of ‘glamping.’ Style, design, Comfort, versatility and luxury — all under a canvas roof,” said Managing Director Paul Liner. “Learning from a global presence, the Opus Camper has pulled the best bits from the American, European and Australian markets to build the next generation folding camper, like no other.”
Liner said features of the new camper include:
- Easy towing with a 1,600-pound lightweight chassis
- A luxurious interior finish with 8-foot high ceilings complete with skylights
- Eye-catching leatherette seating area
- Full kitchenette and fridge as standard
- Quick and simple 15-minute set up time
- High visibility with an exciting range of colors
- More than 30 additional options including showers, AC, toilets and a full annex that triples the living area
For more information, visit www.opuscamper.us.