- Rated 4 stars
- The closest RV park to the Las Vegas strip
- Reviewed by:
- Published on:
- Last modified:
Summary: I had the opportunity to stay here during a series of conferences in April 2015. I found it to be a wonderful resort, very close to the Las Vegas strip and full of amenities.
I had the opportunity to stay here during a series of conferences in April 2015. I found it to be a wonderful resort, very close to the Las Vegas strip and full of amenities.
There is a major shopping mall nearby along with a Bass Pro Shop and ample dining options. Also close to South Point Casino.
Monthly rates are available for as little as $600 when paid in advance. If this resort offered wireless Internet at the campsites, it could easily have received five stars
- Paved pads, but limited space for a towed vehicle
- Beautifully landscaped throughout the park
- Security controlled entry 24/7
- Very efficient check in process
- Free cable TV with 28 channels
- 20-, 30- and 50-amp service available with five types of sites standard, deluxe, premium, premium plus and big rig
- Propane sold on site
- Two pools — One for adults and one for families
- On site restaurant serves good sandwiches and salads at reasonable prices, as well as breakfast items
- Exceptionally stocked store offers RV items, food, snacks and souvenirs
- Large group meeting areas available
- Gorgeous garden area would be great for a wedding
- Several laundry facilities around the campground cost of $1.50 to wash and $1 to dry
- Limited freeway noise, even though the park is located off I-15
- Slot machines in the camp store
- Picnic area with grills for general use
- 18-hole natural putting course on site
- NO INTERNET at the campsites. I was told it could be picked up at the clubhouse.
- Water pressure pegged at 50 psi — MUST use a regulator
- Resort warns guests about an ant problem, but I did not experience any issues
- Depending on wind conditions, jets may fly overhead on take off or landing at McCarran Airport.
- Dog “runs” are the size of a large open-top kennel
- There are three or four billboards on site that can flash bright at night, and some have very inappropriate messages for children
- Double kid tax — $2 per person over 12 and $2 per person over four in party