From the bloggers at Love to Know.
To keep your canopy in the best shape possible make a habit of cleaning it on a regular basis. Cleaning can be a simple task once you know the basic steps in the process.
Basic Canopy Cleaning Tips
Just like with most items for camping, the camper canopy needs to be cleaned regularly in order to make it last as long as you own your camper.
A basic cleaning consists of the following:
- Choose a shaded area that is free of debris and accessible to a water supply.
- Begin cleaning by hosing the canopy down with water to remove any loose dirt and leaves.
- Fill a bucket with water and a small amount of dish soap. Around two tablespoons of soap is usually enough to clean a canopy.
- Using a soft brush, begin scrubbing the canopy with the soapy water until the entire area is covered with soap.
- Rinse the canopy with the hose until there are no visible suds.
- Allow to air dry.
To read the full story by Love to Know, click here.