From the bloggers at KOA.
Learn how to make steak and veggie foil dinners over the campfire.
Craving a quick and hearty meal while camping? These marinated steak and veggie foil dinners are the perfect addition to your camping menu. Try this tasty campfire recipe and tell us how you liked them!
- 2 Steaks (Ribeye, T-Bone, Sirloin, etc.)
- 1 Bottle Steak Marinade (your choice)
- 1 Onion
- 1 Tomato
- 1 Bell Pepper
- 4 Red Potatoes, small
- 2 Dashes Worcestershire Sauce
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 2 Pinches of salt and pepper
- 1 Roll Aluminum Foil
- 2 Disposable Round Aluminum Foil Pans
- 1 Set Long, Sturdy Tongs
- 1 Oven Mitt
- 1 Resealable Plastic Bag
To read the full story by KOA, click here.