From the bloggers at KOA.
Two American classics combine in this recipe from Ken Hess.
If you love pot pie and cheesesteak too than this recipe is for you! Recipe contributor and barbecue master, Ken Hess, created this new take on classic dishes to create a hearty fall dish you’ll definitely want to try.
- 1 bottle Amber Ale
- 2 lbs Velveeta, cubed
- 1 cup beef broth
- 1-2 Tbsp bacon fat or canola oil
- 1.5-2 lbs beef top round, thinly sliced
- 8 oz cremini mushrooms, quartered
- 1 yellow onion, sliced
- 2 green bell peppers, sliced
- 1-2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp red chili flakes
- 1 can refrigerated biscuit dough
To read the full story by KOA, click here.