Instant Pot is a third generation programmable pressure cooker designed by Canadians with the objectives of being safe, convenient and dependable, the company noted. It speeds up cooking by two to six times, and uses up to 70 percent less energy, which produces nutritious healthy food in a convenient and consistent fashion.
Best of all, it takes up less space in an RV kitchen.
With multiple sensors and a micro-processor, Instant Pot is an intelligent multi-cooker, capable of completely replacing pressure cooker, slow cooker, rice cooker/porridge maker, sauté/browning pan, steamer, yogurt maker and stockpot warmer. Most importantly, Instant Pot cooks meals faster with less energy while preserving more nutrients, the release noted.
More than 50 million units already in household use worldwide. The benefits of Instant Pot can be summarized in five aspects.
- Convenient — Twelve turn-key function keys for the most common cooking tasks. Planning the meal with delayed cooking up to 24 hours, reducing cooking time by up to 70 percent.
- Cooking healthy, nutritious and tasty meals — Smart programming for delicious healthy food, consistent every time.
- Clean and pleasant — Absolutely quiet, no steam, no smell, no spills, no excessive heat in the kitchen. The 6-in-1 capability reduces clutter in the kitchen.
- Energy efficient — Saves up to 70 percent of energy.
- Absolutely safe and dependable — Instant Pot is UL/ULC certified and has 10 fool-proof safety protections.
For more information, visit www.instantpot.com
To watch a demonstration video, click here.