When it comes to receiver hitch boxes, one size truly does not fit all. Plenty of situations arise that have customers asking, “What do I do now?”
RV dealers can help customers equip their truck receiver hitch tubes to accommodate whatever they want to mount with Husky’s new hitch box adapters.
Whether they are using an existing ball mount in a different size receiver tube, upfitting for a bike rack or extending a receiver mounted cargo carrier away from the tailgate, these adapters can help them get the job done.
- 1-1/4-inch to 2-inch hitch box adapter (32848). Adapter to install a 2-inch accessories into a 1-1/4-inch hitch box.
- 2-inch to 1-1/4-inch hitch box adapter (32849). Adapter to install a 1-1/4-inch accessories into a 2-inch hitch box.
- 2-inch hitch box extension (32850). Extend a 2-inch hitch box an additional 12-inches.
- Make use of existing ball mounts when shanks and boxes don’t match.
- Add clearance for a portable winch.
- Position a hitch mounted grill.
- Get a hitch mounted cargo carrier away from the tailgate.
- Use a friend’s bike rack on their receiver.
- Move a spare tire rack.
- Get more use out of their trailer hitching and receiver mounted accessories.