Here is a picture tour of our RV. It is a 2006 Class A Newmar Kountry Star 3910. We purchased it on RV Trader and Craig flew down to Miami to check it out, buy it, and then drove it back.
Even though we had all the measurements, we knew we were going to have to do some remodeling in the back when we got it.
Here is the list of things we did to the RV:
- Removed the back closet and put in a set of bunk beds
- Removed the back dresser and TV area and put in a set of bunk beds
- Took all window trim decorative frames off
- Replaced the refrigerator with a new one (we knew the fridge needed to be fixed or replaced when we bought it)
- Put in a slide-out pantry
- Replaced the old TV with a new smart TV
- Removed the second TV by the driver seat and changed it to storage
- Painted all of the walls
- Added some word art and some posters
- Removed the second sink and vanity and put in storage closets and an area to hang clothes
Amazingly, we did all this while we got the house ready to move out. We didn’t sleep much for about 6 weeks!