MORGAN HILL, Calif. — Coast Distribution introduces the Faulkner 20-inch folding bike that combines the fun of using a bicycle with the ease of using a scooter.
RVers can cruise through campgrounds or bike paths via pedal power or by using the 36-volt, 250-watt rear drive, brushless motor. The bike senses when users are going up hill or when pedaling is becoming an issue, and switches to power assist mode to give riders an extra boost. Riders can use the throttle to use the bike like a scooter.
When done riding, the bike folds up to fit into an RV compartment or trunk. Some assembly is required.
- 36-volt 10-ampere hour lithium-ion battery fully charges in four to six hours
- LED display shows power remaining and allows users to select level of assistance
- Front LED light for night riding
- Achieves maximum speed of 19 mph or 30 kmh
- Will travel 25 miles (40 kilometers) on full throttle use
- 20-inch alloy rims and Kenda tires
- Aluminum alloy frame
- Cable actuated V Brakes
- Comfortable leather seat
- Six-speed Shimano derailleur
- Hydraulic suspension
- Weighs 57 pounds (26 kilograms)
- Locking mechanism keeps battery secure
For more information, contact Coast Distribution at 800.538.7973.