Ecocamel, which manufactures the leading showerheads for the European caravan industry, is entering the U.S. market with several of its products.
Using “aircore technology,” the products draw air in through intakes and mixes with with water to increase the water pressure in recreation vehicles. This works to conserve water in the RVs and energy as well. A flow regulator limits water flow to a maximum of 2.11 gallons (8 liters) per minute.
Features of all products include:
- Self-draining — the water comes out of the shower head through the air intakes when the shower is off. Water is not allowed to create rust on the showerhead or nozzles.
- Easy cleaning — Users need only a soft, damp cloth to clean the product, not chemical cleaners. Descaling is as easy as rubbing nozzles with a thumb. For heavy scaling, soak the showerhead in vinegar for two hours.
- Compatible with all standard RV shower systems — including mains operated, mixer, power or pumped showers as well as electric showers.
The company offers several models, including:
- Jetstorm fixed head — Retails for $39.95
- Jetstorm handheld — Retails for $39.95. The showerhead can be adjusted by height, angle and rotated 180 degrees.
- Jetstorm Plus — Retails for $49.95. Fully adjustable with three spray patterns, it enables users to create their own perfect power shower experience.
- Orbit — Retails for $59.95. Its halo-shaped design has 10 clusters of wipe-clean rubber nodules in a unique “bicycle spoke” pattern to provide a powerful, even spray.
- Square Rain Shower — Retails for $99.95 and creates a rainfall experience within the shower
All products are covered by a 60-day warranty.
For more information, visit www.ecocamel-showerheads.com or call 800.419.7000.