WALPOLE, Mass. –ClimateStore is the first retailer of the water efficient and ultra light weight Scrubba in the United States.
This Australian made take on the old-fashioned washboard enables people to achieve a machine quality wash in just minutes. It’s perfect for vacation, travel, backpacking or even sports gear. Plus, the Scrubba weighs less than 6 ounces and folds to pocket-size, so it is small enough to take anywhere.
The Scrubba Wash Bag can be used to do laundry on vacation, when camping, in dorm rooms, or even in small apartments. Whether people want to pack light, avoid steep campground laundry bills, skip the laundromat, use less water, or simply have the freedom to wash clothes wherever they want, then they can wash laundry in less than 10 minutes with the Scrubba!
Follow these simple steps to wash laundry with Scrubba:
- Fill — Add water, cleaning liquid and clothes to bag (20-40 percent volume).
- Roll & Clip — Roll down top at least four or five times and clip ends.
- Deflate — Open and squeeze valve to expel air from the Scrubba.
- Rub — Press down and rub clothes against the Scrubba’s internal flexible washboard for 30 seconds for a quick traveler wash or for 3 minutes for a machine-quality wash.
- Rinse — Unclip and unroll the Scrubba’s seal. Remove dirty water from the Scrubba. Rinse clothes with fresh water in the Scrubba wash bag or under a running tap or shower.
- Dry — On a clothesline or drying rack , or the nearest tree when camping.
The Scrubba retails for $54.95. Price includes “carbon neutral shipping” on all orders.
To watch a video on how it works, click here.
For more information or to order a Scrubba, click here.
SOURCE: Climate Store press release