From the bloggers at Axle Addict.
If you think you have good RV driving skills, here’s a short quiz for you:
1. Are you (or were you ever) an RV owner?
2. Are you a safe driver?
3. Have you ever taken a defensive driving course for RV owners?
If you answered “yes” to all three questions, I applaud you.
If you answered “yes” to 1 and 2 but “no” to number 3, how do you know that the answer you gave for question 2 is correct?
The only way for you to really know whether your driving skills are sufficient to protect you on the road is to
- make safe RV driving a priority,
- understand all of the rules,
- find an experienced, trained large-vehicle driver to teach you how to drive your unit and
- practice your skills with him at your side.
To read the full story by Axle Addict, click here.