Engineers at Antop, a manufacturer of digital TV antennas, have looked to outer space for design inspiration on their UFO line of outdoor antenna products.
The UFO line of amplified omni-directional outdoor antennas are a part of Antop’s national product launch allowing consumers multiple “cut-the-cord” options to enjoy the freedom of no-cost broadcast TV.
The UFO over-the-air digital TV antenna models feature omni-directional technological characteristics providing non-adjustment reception from various signal origination locations, a compact design for easy installation, and utilize weather-resistant materials.
In addition to home use the omni-directional signal reception makes the UFOs perfect for mobile homes and RV usage, the release said.
The AT-414B model provides a signal coverage radius of up to 65 miles from the broadcast source, the AT-416B covers up to 40 miles.
AT-414B/416B product features include:
- SmartPass Amplifier, an exclusive Antop technology, uses an all-in-one design allowing easier connection while delivering the correct balance between short and long range reception.
- 4G LTE filter built into all Antop products, blocks 3G and 4G wireless signals for noise-free digital reception.
- High gain reception technology, shielded for minimum interference.
- Durable exterior, waterproof design with UV coating.
- Supports VHF and UHF digital signals.
- Mounting accessory options.
“We’ve designed the UFO residential antennas based on what we’ve learned from our marine and mobile applications for receiving the best onmi-directional over-the-air signals,” said Eric Jiang, Antop vice president. “Our 36 years of industry leadership in design, engineering, and manufacturing allow us to provide consumers with affordable indoor and outdoor TV antenna options.
“Antop combines aesthetically pleasing product designs suitable to match a wide range of home décor styles and the latest technology to provide a crystal clear HDTV reception,” he added. “Each Antop antenna is supported by a dedicated team of international product engineers ensuring users receive the highest quality products.”
For additional information visit, www.antopantenna.com.